Kalliopi “Popi” Kousis has more than 15 years of experience in insurance defense litigation. At Gallo Vitucci Klar, she focuses on defending transportation, construction defect and premises liability claims in both New York and New Jersey.
Ms. Kousis also serves as the Regional Chair for the Northeast Region of the Women’s Construction Litigation Alliance (WCLA), a nonprofit public benefit corporation that supports and encourages women in construction litigation.
Ms. Kousis formerly practiced at the Law Offices of Floyd G. Cottrell, P.A. Prior to that, she was employed as a law clerk at the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office and started her career as a law clerk to the Honorable Salem Vincent Ahto, P.J.S.C. of the Morris County Superior Court.
When not in the office, Ms. Kousis is a proud mother who enjoys spending time with her two boys.
- Listed in New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2012
- Named a Rising Star by New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2010
- Regional Chair of the Northeast Region of the WCLA
- Editor, Syracuse Journal of International Law & Commerce Journal
- Finalist, Vienna Moot Competition